Our Cairns pool acid washing service can safely and efficiently remove any unsightly staining on your pool. The stains found on the interiors and copings of swimming pools are usually the result of an imbalance in your swimming pool’s water chemistry. Some common causes of swimming pool staining are:
- Copper sulphate (Algaecide) which is used by untrained pool cleaners can stain pool interiors when used continually.
- Inferior quality pool salts that some of our competitors use contain metals which can stain pool interiors.
- Leaves from trees & plants contain tannins that when left in the pool can cause staining.
- Calcium in the concrete structure of inground pools can be “drawn out” through a naturally occurring complex chemical process causing unsightly calcium scale deposits.
- Untreated or ageing metal fixtures can result in ugly rust staining.
The good news is that all of these types of stains can be identified, treated & removed safely & effectively by our Cairns pool acid washing service. This service generally requires a simple 3 step process:
- Drain your swimming pool and inspect problem areas.
- Apply the appropriate acid washing process to the stains.
- Refill your swimming pool & restore the balance of your water chemistry.
The whole 3 step process can normally be completed in just a day or two. Contact us today about our pool acid washing service and advice on your swimming pool staining issues. We’ll be happy to assist you in your enquiry.