In the worst of cases, repairs to a vinyl pool liner may just not be possible or the most cost effective solution. If that’s the case with your pool liner Marlin Swim Pool Service can provide you with a quality replacement vinyl pool liner that will last the test of time. For decades we have been using the top quality vinyl pool liners from ABGAL & Aqualux which come in a great range of colours & styles (see below). In addition, during the replacement of your vinyl pool liner we can carry out any other renovation work that needs to to be done.
The normal replacement process is as follows:
- Drain your pool water.
- Remove and dispose of your existing pool liner.
- Identify and repair any rust found on the structure of your pool such as on steel walls, copings and posts.
- Stabilise and re-level the sandy floor foundation of your pool.
- Install your new quality vinyl pool liner.
- Vacuum seal your new vinyl pool liner for a guaranteed wrinkle free finish.
- Refill your pool water and rebalance the waters chemistry.
Plus you can choose to quickly fill your pool with our “Fast Filling” option which utilises yours streets fire hydrants giving you less down time so you can “just keep swimming”.